Project Tasks For New Client SEO
Connecticut SEO Experts utilizes a methodology for new client SEO task management. Typically modified to fit a new client’s specific SEO history and particular errors. Assists us in improving a client’s SEO.
SEO Tasks, Strategies and Goals
1. Perform multiple technical SEO audits from different sources.
2. Research long-tail, local, and Industry specific keywords.
3. Analyze competitor keywords and backlinks to better compete.
4. Examine client’s past history of SEO including success and failures.
5. Learn client’s most recent SEO efforts.
6. Determine ways to improve the rank of client’s keywords on pages 2 or 3 and rank potentially profitable keywords onto page 1 by using long-tail, local, or industry-specific versions of the keywords. Use On-SIte SEO. Improve content or links for those keywords.
7. For client’s most valuable keywords we begin with on-site SEO. Implement new synonyms or long-tail versions of keywords discovered during initial research ensuring keywords are in proper tags, headers, URLs, internal links or elsewhere to improve results.
8. Increase local SEO results by prioritizing citation directory profiles and submit to strong citation directories so the client will be included in Google’s top 3 map pack.
SEO Tasks: Responsibilities & Goals
- Run Technical SEO Audits. Fix Errors ASAP.
- Run Website Speed Reports. Fix Errors To Increase Speed.
- Create Long-Tail, Local, And Competitor Keywords.
- Use SEO Tools To Research Industry and Competition.
- Use Yoast SEO, Caching, Minification, and Site Speed Plugins.
- Optimize For Local SEO.
- Optimize Google My Business Page.
- Perform Mobile-Friendliness Tests.
- Optimize Meta Titles & Descriptions.
- SEO Current Content and Site Structure.
- Compress Images To Improve Site Speed.
- Add Alt-Text To Images.
- SCHEMA, JSON, and Rich Snippet Code To Improve SEO.
- Implement Internal Site Structure and Link Building Strategy.
- Submit Sitemap To Google.
- Create Google Analytics and Google Search Console Reports.
Connecticut SEO Experts doesn’t offer locked-in long-term contracts. We find our clients are better served by providing SEO consulting services at an hourly rate.