SEO Tips & Tricks For Excellent Google Ranking
A Guide For Search Engine Optimization Beginners & Experts From Information Scoured From The Web
- SEO must be consistent with Google’s Webmaster guidelines and uses white hat techniques only.
- Excellent Search Optimization should have 1000+ worlds of content that satisfies the user’s query fully, has images, is unique, has internal links, has the proper hierarchy including URL structure, excellent Meta Descriptions for a higher user click-through-rate, Unique Meta Titles and Headers with targeted long-tail keywords as well as have local geo-targeted keywords and synonyms throughout the body of the page.
- An excellent Google-friendly website must be fast and fast loading initially, mobile-friendly preferably with AMP and is responsive and legible on any user screen.
- Your site must ensure a low bounce rate and a high website dwell time with content usually over 1000 words written at a certain easy to read grade point level with screen captures, videos, pictures and/or infographics scattered throughout.
- You must not only focus on targeted keywords but also synonyms and LSI-semantics for each page without keyword stuffing your targeted keyword(s).
- You are missing out if you do not take advantage of all alt-text opportunities in images.
- Have an XML sitemap and a proper robots.txt file to ensure crawl ability by Google.
- Excellent Organic Search Optimization uses the semantic markup language so search engines can better classify the content of the page.
- SEO should be tracked constantly and consistently with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and keyword tracking tools to find specific user queries which can then be used to create additional content.
- You must have unique non-duplicate content with no black hat tricks.
- Haves outbound do-follow links within content, not just inside widgets or blogrolls. Limit no-follow links
- Excellent sites have incoming links from multiple high authoritative domains.
- Excellent sites must be able to pass an on-site Technical SEO Audit.
- More SEO tips to come.