Sample Google SEO Proposal
A recent sample of a modest SEO Proposal that I use as a template and modify after an initial conversation with a potential small business SEO/Local SEO client.
With this proposal’s modifications, I wanted to keep it simple, short, and to the point.
I had performed a technical SEO audit and found errors such as 180 META Titles with only one single word, 150 missing <H1> tags, and very slow site speed score close to 50.
One factor in the slow site speed is zero compressed images.
Your SEO Proposal
SEO Strategy Explained
Create SEO goals, research keywords to target, competitor espionage, previous SEO efforts, and status of current SEO efforts.
SEO Tasks Defined
- Technical SEO Audit.
- Find Errors That Hurt SEO And Fix.
- Website Speed Report.
- Establish Baseline Speed Score. Resolve Issues.
- Research Long-Tail Keywords, Local Keywords, And Competitor Keywords.
- Use SEO Tools. Discover Strategies Used By Higher Ranking Competitors.
- Install Yoast SEO and Any Plugins Needed For SEO.
- Create Local SEO Plan.
- Optimize Google My Business Page.
- Mobile Friendliness Test.
- Optimize Meta Titles & Descriptions.
- Properly Use Page Headers. (H1, H2,)
- Compress Images To Improve Speed.
- Add Alt-Text To Images.
- Add SCHEMA, JSON and Rich Snippets.
- Create Link Building Strategy
- Submit Sitemap To Google.
- Will Require Admin Access To WordPress Website, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.