Ways To Meet New Digital Marketing Client Needs ASAP
Connecticut SEO Experts based in Glastonbury, Connecticut utilizes the following methodology to develop new client SEO strategy. We modify some of our procedures to fit a client’s needs but here are the nuts and bolts of what we do to improve a new client’s Google keyword rank as well as local keyword rank.
Determine SEO Tasks, Strategies and Goals
3. Analyze competitor keywords and backlinks to better compete.
4. Examine client’s past history of SEO including success and failures.
5. Establish if there were any successes in client’s most recent SEO efforts.
6. Determine ways to improve the rank of client’s keywords that may lay on pages 2 or 3 and see if we can rank any potentially profitable keywords up to page 1 by using long-tail, local, or industry-specific versions of the keywords. Look to improve content or links for those keywords.
7. For client’s most valuable keywords we begin with on-site SEO. Implement new versions of keywords discovered during our research ensuring keywords are in proper tags, headers, URLs, internal links or elsewhere to improve results.
8. Increase local SEO results by prioritizing inclusion in and optimization of citation directory profiles so the client will be included in Google’s top 3 map pack.
SEO Tasks: Take Responsibility and Set Goals With Client
- If Technical SEO Audits Found Warnings or Errors Negatively Impacting On-Site SEO Resolve Issues ASAP.
- Generate Multiple Website Speed Reports. Establish Baseline Speed Result. Resolve Errors and Determine Solutions To Increase Google Page Speed Score.
- Research Long-Tail Keywords, Local Keywords, And Competitor Keywords.
- Use Professional SEO Tools To Determine Strategies Which Work For Higher Ranking Competitors And Implement Better Campaigns.
- Install Yoast SEO and Any Plugins Needed For SEO, Caching, Minification of CSS and JS, or Site Speed.
- Create Local SEO Plan.
- Optimize Google My Business Page.
- Perform Mobile Friendliness Tests and Compare to Google’s Requirements.
- Optimize Meta Titles & Descriptions.
- Ensure On-Site Content Page Format Meets SEO Best Practice Levels Including Proper Use of Page Headers.
- Compress All Images With a Variety Of Software To Improve Site Speed.
- Add Alt-Text To Images.
- SCHEMA, JSON, and Rich Snippets Implemented To Improve SEO.
- Create Link Building Strategy.
- Submit Sitemap To Google.
- Create Reports Using Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Connecticut SEO Experts doesn’t offer locked-in long-term contracts. We find our clients are better served by providing SEO consulting services at an hourly rate.